Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I love this bag!!!

One of my very good friends is having a baby very soon.
I am sooooo excited for her!!
This will be her 6th little angel.
What a lucky Mommy!

So what could you possibly get for the Mommy of soon to be 6?

I pondered that one too.

Well diapers of coarse.

I am the only nerd I know who used cloth or Gdiapers (biodegradable insides and cloth outsides).
So had to find some, ugh, store brand diapers.

That just does not seem personal enough.

I mean this is a friend I met 6 years ago right after her 3rd child had been born. She was the PTA Mom with me. Our boys went to first grade together. She helped me with my decision to homeschool. She has been the friend I could call at the worst moment and as busy as she was would stop, listen and comfort. It has to be more than diapers.

So  what do I give??

From the heart??

Yes, something useful but something I put myself into. This gift is to welcome a new sweet life and thank a friend for being a true friend.

Hmmmm.....I have an idea.


I can make her a small diaper bag!!
This one has the changing pad attached.
It is just big enough, because I checked, to hold wipes, about 4 diapers, some A&D, your keys and lip gloss.
It is all washable too.

Any yucky stuff and just suds, fluff and re-fold!!


Love it!!

I must remember to make her some socks too.
Well, bead them.
I have made a pair for the last two little sweet girls she gave birth to and I want the newest little princess to be part of my "traditional gift" too.



So here we go!

Baby shower gift, made with love!!!

Can't wait to meet you little one!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute!!!