Outside My Window... It is kinda overcast and cool . I love it!!
I am thinking... about how my baby will be 4 in just a few more days. Time goes by by so fast.
I am thankful for... the gift of being able to watch my children grow not just in size but educationally and in their walk with the Lord. . They are amazing. I am blessed.
From the kitchen... I have a lasagna just about ready, not cooked yet though, just put together marinating. I know dinner is hours away but I like to be prepared.
I am wearing... a "choose Life" t-shirt and sweat shorts. I know, very original.
I am creating... a baby quilt ...still. I just have not been happy with how it was turning out. I think Becca and I will have to hit the fabric store this weekend. Again.
I am praying...for so much and so many right now. Especially one friend who has lost so much this week. Material things can be replaced, eventually, its the bonds that were severed that are the most painful for her. I pray for her heart. I know it is broken and right now, only God can heal it.
I am going...to start picking up some food and such at the store today. A few hot dogs, some granola bars, lemonade, sweet tea fixings, strawberries, carrots....get together food.
I am hoping...To make a beautiful cake for this weekend.
I am hearing... Beautiful Belle creating interesting little playdoh people that are having conversations here next to me. So cute!!
Around the house...I am getting ready for Belle and Michael Jr's very small and intimate birthday party this weekend. Very small. Only one family is invited. We are trying to teach our kiddos that bigger is not always better. Gifts do not make the day it is who you choose to share it with. This is our third year trying this and no complaints. So I guess it is working.
One of my favorite things...is watching my husband sleep. He is just so handsome. It makes me smile just thinking about it.
Here is picture thought I am sharing..
This is from last year but,
it is one of my all time favorite pictures!!!
My silly son!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment