Took Becca to her first concert with a few close girlfriends!!
First we did dinner then went to the concert.
Can you tell they are excited??
Francesca Battistelli is a Christian singer.
She sings "Free to be me" and "I'm letting go".
Google her if you have never listened to her music.
Its great!
Here they are ready to go in!!
Bad picture but great seats!!
The girls had so much fun!
Shoot us momma's had fun too!!
It was a great day of bonding us with our daughters and us Momma's to Momma's.
Faith, Hailey and Becca have known each other for years and this was the first time we have all gone out together. I think it was throwing Kelsie into the mix!!
This is a group of Jesus loving wonderful girls that I hope will be friends for life!!
Becca and I will remember this adventure forever!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment