Was pretty sure I had it all figured out.
Here is what I have for the middle munchkins.
I have the math books already bought.
Can't go wrong with Saxon.
I am mixing it with some math drills from Rod and Staff.
It is just a small book of 1 minute drills from addition to fractions.
Great for quick brain energizers!
I got basic English ready to go.
Rod and Staff, again can't go wrong there.
It may be a bit old school, but it emphasizes all of the basics.
For the writing prompts I have Day Books for Critical Thinking.
Spelling I have these books too.
I think these are pretty good too.
I like the Worldly Wise and that they have all of the levels that I need.
Bible we are using Ken Ham.
This is the set I got when I was lucky enough to meet him and his wife.
We even had lunch together.
Okay well me and about 30 other guests.
It was still nice to actually be there with him.
His wife and I had a lovely little chat too :)
For science I am mixing two types of books
I love these, but I am going to add in some physical science to.
The Wonders of Creation series looks really nice.
History I am using My Father's World.
It is wonderful.
I really like it.
A ton of information using lots of different books.
There are literature books that you read along with them to pull your English into your history.
The bible is even covered through all the lessons. Also music and art.
I have all but one literature book that I need for the history.
I feel totally ready for them.
Actually I am actually wishing summer was over so we could begin!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment