
I am really starting to like this woman.
I can honestly say that I don't remember hearing about her before this week. I think that she is an awesome choice for vice president. I love that she is a mom of 5 kids. I love how far spaced apart those munchkins are. I love how her husband looks at her. I love that she is beautiful yet that is not how she gets things done. I love that she had plans to hang out with her girlfriends this weekend and did not think she would be nominated to run for vice president of the United States, to me that means that she is not totally full of herself. I am actually proud of her as well for standing by her daughter and not letting the media knock the girl for being 17 and pregnant (it is none of their business and what is the saying about glass houses....?).
Obama is a nice man. He has some nice ideas for America as well.
I would rather sit down to a nice lunch and chat with Mrs Palin about how we are going to change the world. I think she would actually do what we would be talking about as well. She looks like she does what she goes out to do.
This will be an interesting election.
























1 comment:
I found you over at my friend, Jen's blog. I had to come read what you wrote on Palin! Great words girl.
I'm so excited we will have a woman as a VP! Because I just know we're gonna win! :)
Post a Comment