With all the foreclosures in my neighborhood I am getting a bit nervous about how this economy is going to turn around. Michael told me this morning that there have been people camping out over the weekend in front of temporary employment agencies to be the first one in the door Monday morning to find work and by that afternoon they are still waiting for work. This is bad.
How is our new president going to fix this horrible situation. McCain and Obama have ideas but the situation is getting worse by the day. It is like trying to fix a broken leg with a band-aid. It just can't work. No matter who gets elected I think they are going to look bad at first because the situation is so desperate.
These are just the thoughts I am thinking today.
I am praying for all the families without right now. Please pray with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
So true. There are so many hurting right now,and sadness is in the very air.More people are going hungry, and there is food in my cupboard. I feel guilty to be worried if a birthday gift I ordered will arrive on time. I do pray for those in need, and those in pain, and those who are lonely.And my family is always in my prayers for God's protection.
Post a Comment