On the happy note, I had more time to be thinking about what it is that I don't want to live without and keeps me happy, which in turn makes my family happy.
I love to have time to read.
That is one of my favorite guilty pleasures.
In the new addition we are even adding a really big tub so that one day I will be able to relax in a warm tub of bubbles and enjoy reading a book till the water turns icy. To me that can turn your whole day around positively. Not that I have any time to just sit and soak right now, but I will!
I do find time to just sit down and read though. Some days it is just 5 minutes here or 10 minutes there. That is okay. I am still reading. I love a good "sugar" book. I want one that is just for candy effect, just for pleasure ,not to learn anything from. I do read those as well but my favorites are the fluffy, just take you away, happy ending books. One of my favorite authors is Nora Roberts. She writes about beautiful places and regular people. They are not perfect but lovable characters you can relate to. I love that when you read one of her books there is often a follow up book. That way the characters that I have come to love are still "alive".
This is one of my favorite trilogies that she has written. They are Born in Fire, Born in Ice, and Born in Shame. The Ardmore based books are awesome as well. I love the Irish novels. They are my favorites!
I just think to be a good mom you need to have something that makes you happy to keep the munchkins happy. This is my good thing.

























No comments:
Post a Comment