Tuesday, October 28, 2008

green the baby

Okay I am completely horrified! I entered this green challenge and they send you little challenges everyday to try and be greener. The little snipit today was about my baby wash. all the bad chemicals that are in them. Okay I knew there would be some, so I try to buy the least yucky as it is. I mean what we use just goes down the drain and hurts the enviornment period right? But I did not think about the phthalates, which are neurotoxins. That is what makes the baby smell that as a mom I love. Eww, gross now! Okay back to the plain basic ivory soap for the baby. Dagnabit, how dirty can a 1 year old get anyway? Do I really need neurotoxins to clean her up from playing in the dirt in the yard? What do they think is in my dirt anyway? Ewwww!

No comments: