Saturday, October 11, 2008

Things I love


Okay this week something that I truly love is
Hyland's Cough and Cold medicine 4 Kids.
It is a homeopathic medicine that has really helped this week.
The munchkins were all getting a bit of a cold and I even had to get Michael Jr from school this week because he felt so bad. We went to the drug store because I was not prepared this time for the cold season to start. Well I had stuff but they were filled with red dye and since that is NOT going into my son's body I had to find something else. This product has no dye and no yucky flavor that I have to disguise. It tastes like nothing. Really it does, I tried it. No fighting to down the medicine quickly and it worked. He did not even get sleepy from it! Then when the oldest munchkin was getting a bit yucky feeling I gave her some as well and she was better very soon. Since the medicine did not make her sleepy either she could still get her mountain of Jr High homework done. She did not fall behind and kept her straight A average! Very cool!
I recommend this product definitely.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Say, do can you explain how this homeopathic cold medicine works? I know the flu medicine works well, but I don't get why it works. By the way, I bought some more of those Green Works cleaning products today, and I can sincerely vouch for the toilet bowl cleaner! I had the ordinary Chlorox one and it constantly dripped, and then it burned my skin, and it smelled terrible. The Green Works toilet bowl cleaner even smells nice,( is green too!) and it did a really good job! I got it cheaper at Target. Thanks for the green hint.