Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things I love


It is Thursday and time for another thing that I love.
This time it is my sweet tea.
I REALLY LOVE sweet iced tea.
I will pick up the Arizona brand in the can at the grocery store every single time I go. I will have that big can gone before I even get back to my house, well often I do.
My favorite is the one a Chick-a fillet.
Did I spell that right?
No matter how you spell it that is some great iced tea!
I have tried to make it at home the same way but I can't quite get the right combination that they have there. Let me tell you though if I have had a bad day that is definitely one thing that will brighten it and quickly!

So this week I really love sweet iced tea.


No comments: