Saturday, October 11, 2008
ironing
I really hate to iron clothes. I would rather clean the bathroom toilets than iron clothes (that is not my favorite job either). I have been using the addition that we are doing as an excuse for not doing the ironing. It is to hard to dig out the ironing board and the iron right now and there is no place to do it either. Sounds good huh? Yeah I though so to. My sweet hubby has been putting up with that silly excuse for way to long though. If it comes out of the dryer and it is not that bad then he would look okay for work, otherwise.... Yup I figure he goes to his job every day and does not really like all that he has to do so I better find a happy place to set up my iron for him. At least he can look like I care about him that way. Hey has anyone tried ironing outside before? Maybe if I take it all outside and watch the munchkins play while I iron it won't be so boring. I think weather permitting and soccer games going as planned I might just try that! Or maybe I will just throw the laundry back into the dryer with extra dryer sheets and a wet wash cloth then hang them up right away. Gosh I really don't like ironing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment