Saturday, December 20, 2008

Anna

There is this beautiful blog I read about a really lovely family. The mom Amy is just in love with her family and loves to write about them. Amy had a baby a few days ago,they named her Anna. She is beautiful. The sad thing is that she is having a hard time right now. She is having trouble breathing. Her mother is asking for prayers for her baby. I can do nothing else for her but pray and ask that you could maybe pray for little Anna to. To read her story click here. I wanted to leave the story for her mom to tell you.
Please just a small prayer might be part of a big Christmas miracle for this family.

3 comments:

Grandma said...

I just read her story, and left her a few words of comfort. Thanks for sharing her story. Your brother was also extrememly ill when he was born, and look how healthy he is!And look at our Preemie Queen-doing so well! This baby will be blessed !

WheresMyAngels said...

I left a message. I've very scared by the fact that they don't know what is causing it. Praying for them.

Aimie said...

Every prayer helps in one way or another. Thank you for caring.