
This is how we spent yesterday.
We recovered from the CHRISTmas chaos by recycling and relaxing with a movie (or two) that the munchkins got for CHRISTmas. Michael Jr loves this movie. I did not get a chance to watch it yesterday with him though, due to the large piles of wonderous wrapping, trails of tissues and rivers of ribbons that seemed to never end!!! I promised him that I would watch it with him this morning though.
While trying to sort through the girls gifts and finding spots for all their new lovely things they had playing in their room first

!
Becca got this for CHRISTmas and we have seen it a few times so it was good to have on to listen to while we (or should I say me) worked on getting stuff put away. Then it ended and Aimee put in her great and wonderful movie...
I only saw some of it, but very age appropriate. I liked what I saw. She really liked it. Best of all I got all that stuff put away! Yay me!
Anyway now that the holiday is over my excuse for eating all the extra yummies is almost over. So I am gong to take advantage of all the time I have left before the New Year!
I am gonna relax today with my munchkins, watch Horton Hears a Who and eat cookies and cake with a big cup of coffee. I am gonna light a big fire in the fireplace and cuddle with the baby while she is small enough to still let me. I am going to tell the munchkins and my hubby how much I love them over and over until they can't stand it anymore, and then I will tell them again! I am going to pop popcorn and order a pizza and enjoy today playing board games or soccer or something fun with the munchkins. Today I feel like "my cup runneth over" with love for my family and I am going with it!
I hope it is contagious and I never recover!
























No comments:
Post a Comment