
I made peanut butter cookies, Peanut butter blossoms, oatmeal with toffee and chocolate chips, double chocolate cookies, double chocolate peanut butter chip cookies (seeing a chocolate peanut butter theme here?), chocolate dipped sandwich cookies, and apricot tea cookies last night. I had to put together the gifts for my husbands co-workers and who wants stale cookies?
So last night I baked and baked and baked.
Then, I baked some more.
I was nervous at first that I would not be able to make enough but I did it!
I filled all 20 boxes and all 20 tins with cookies and little candies!
Not one cookie was burned or broken.
(well that made it to the containers)
They looked great on top of it.
The only thing that I forgot, was to take a picture of the finished product.
UUGGHH!
It was still worth it.
I had fun.
Aimee helped me with the peanut butter blossoms too.
Belle helped with those too!
Hubby will look good I think with all those homemade cookies as gifts.
Wow, I hope no one is allergic to chocolate.
























No comments:
Post a Comment