
Aren't these clothes cute!
I found them on Facebook originally, they are from Marshalls. Yeah, Marshalls.
The teen in the house likes them and they are from Marshalls!
Look at the crazy good prices they have over there right now!
This is insanely good!
Well if you have 3 munchkin girls you are always looking for bargains,
and here they are.
I found them on Facebook originally, they are from Marshalls. Yeah, Marshalls.
The teen in the house likes them and they are from Marshalls!
Look at the crazy good prices they have over there right now!
This is insanely good!
Well if you have 3 munchkin girls you are always looking for bargains,
and here they are.

I love this outfit!
I think it is so cute!
I wish I was 20 pounds lighter and could wear it!
I think it is so cute!
I wish I was 20 pounds lighter and could wear it!
The CUBE, is the hip side of Marshalls, it has great holiday gifts for all the teens on your list, no matter what their style is! Don’t believe me? if you plan on shopping for a trendsetting hipster or everlasting prepster, and you don't want to spend a fortune or buy cheese ball quality clothing it would be worth stopping in and checking it out. My Aimee found clothes there and I think she is a pretty hip looking young lady. Just trendy enough without being over the top gaudy. Her Christmas gifts will be affordable this year! :) They had American Eagle Jeans for $16.99! Tell me your teen won't be all over that deal!
Do you know that there were actually some Tommy Hilfigger shoes in the store today?
Were they my size?
No.
Were they Cute?
Yes
Did someone snatch them up while I was hesitating about weather or not I should purchase them?
You betcha she did!
Dag nab it!
There is a Billabong hoodie there that was like $80 at the sport store and they had it for $39. My nephew's birthday just past and that would have been perfect! Now that I left Marshalls I am thinking I need to run back and get it for Michael Jr. Why did I not do that then? They had a cute black sweater hoodie that is for girls that is lined with fleece and it is only $24! Cheap huh?
I am just so happy to have found a store that my teenager likes and I can afford that I had to share my good luck with you. If you still have CHRISTmas shopping to do really save some money and shop there. I found beautiful glass decanter to give to my friend for her birthday and it came with 4 wine glasses and it was under $25. I am very proud of that purchase. I found a lovely cream colored throw for a friend spending CHRISTmas in the hospital and it was under $20. It was already tied with a satin ribbon as well, no wrapping needed! I got a four pack of frames for $9 and I am going to split them up and put a holiday picture of the munchkins in it and give them as gifts. I found holiday mugs for $1 that I am going to add to a bag of coffee and give as a little gift too! I found an inexpensive cookie cutter set that I can wrap up with some homemade cookies and it will be lovely. I just found tons of great ideas and presents while I was shopping today. I left spending less than $200 and had gifts forover 10 people!
I am all about a deal, go save some money at Marshalls! It is a one stop shopping is done store! Try checking out Good luck with all of your CHRISTmas"ing"!
Do you know that there were actually some Tommy Hilfigger shoes in the store today?
Were they my size?
No.
Were they Cute?
Yes
Did someone snatch them up while I was hesitating about weather or not I should purchase them?
You betcha she did!
Dag nab it!
There is a Billabong hoodie there that was like $80 at the sport store and they had it for $39. My nephew's birthday just past and that would have been perfect! Now that I left Marshalls I am thinking I need to run back and get it for Michael Jr. Why did I not do that then? They had a cute black sweater hoodie that is for girls that is lined with fleece and it is only $24! Cheap huh?
I am just so happy to have found a store that my teenager likes and I can afford that I had to share my good luck with you. If you still have CHRISTmas shopping to do really save some money and shop there. I found beautiful glass decanter to give to my friend for her birthday and it came with 4 wine glasses and it was under $25. I am very proud of that purchase. I found a lovely cream colored throw for a friend spending CHRISTmas in the hospital and it was under $20. It was already tied with a satin ribbon as well, no wrapping needed! I got a four pack of frames for $9 and I am going to split them up and put a holiday picture of the munchkins in it and give them as gifts. I found holiday mugs for $1 that I am going to add to a bag of coffee and give as a little gift too! I found an inexpensive cookie cutter set that I can wrap up with some homemade cookies and it will be lovely. I just found tons of great ideas and presents while I was shopping today. I left spending less than $200 and had gifts forover 10 people!
I am all about a deal, go save some money at Marshalls! It is a one stop shopping is done store! Try checking out Good luck with all of your CHRISTmas"ing"!
























3 comments:
We have Ross Dress for Less which is like Marshalls.. I have 2 teenage step daughters and they LOVE that store.. We always get them gift cards there for a stocking stuffer. You can get some really good deals there.. I was hurting for a nice dress to wear for a Christmas party and I found a super cute black dress with rhinestone accents for $10!!
It also helps if you get a good rapport started with an employee.. That way they can tell you when they get their shipments in!
Love the heads up on that!
Thank you!
$10 really?!? That is AWESOME!
Thanks Sarah! I am glad you like it!
Post a Comment