
This is the "Lemonade Award".
Diamond granted me.
She is so sweet!
The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who shows gratitude or a good attitude ("if life hands you lemons, make lemonade") within their life or blog.
Diamond granted me.
She is so sweet!
The purpose of this award is to give it to someone who shows gratitude or a good attitude ("if life hands you lemons, make lemonade") within their life or blog.
The rules: put the logo on your blog, nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude and/or gratitude.
I don't think there are 10 blogs that hit here regularly
but if you have made it here you obviously read similar blogs and probably write one that has a positive outlook or you would not be reading mine! So I bestow this award on you!
Take this award and share with as many happy blogs as you can!
I don't think there are 10 blogs that hit here regularly
but if you have made it here you obviously read similar blogs and probably write one that has a positive outlook or you would not be reading mine! So I bestow this award on you!
Take this award and share with as many happy blogs as you can!
























No comments:
Post a Comment