And...here we go!

1. Oh, I am so happy that the electrician comes tomorrow to work on the addition__!
2. _I have lots of diaper_ changes, big and little.
3. During _the morning, while the munchkins are at school and hubby's at work, I sneak in reading time when I should be cleaning.
4. _Mc Donalds_; are you kidding me???
5. Right now I'd like to be taking the munchkins on an adventure_.
6. My coffee maker_ is my favorite gadget.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my hubby_, tomorrow my plans include taking Becca to a birthday party and hopefully the electrician will be done_ and Sunday, I want to hear about my friend Pamela's trip to Chicago to watch her son graduate from Naval Basic Training_!
Wow! That was fun!
Why did I not try that before?
























3 comments:
happy weekend! TGIF!
www.joarduo.com
Thanks for your comment:). I do laundry a few days a week but tons of it, on those days. I have seven kids... That means tons of laundry.
Loved your post, looks like you had fun with it.
Love the fill-ins!!!! I know what you mean about those diapers...they never stop around here
Hugs, Sandy
Post a Comment