
Yes it is that time of year where I regret (sort of) all the junk I gobbled down just because it was the holidays and I hoped that the calorie fairy would take pity on my waistline as a gift. Well she did not visit me again this year so I must pay the piper and buckle back down to the organic healthy foods in moderation. It was the moderation part that was so hard last month. Those sweet potaoes were sooooo good. One helping was just not enough. Michael Jr made those cranberries and I did not want to hurt his feelings and have him not learn to love to cook so I had to take a few more than usual. Right? Well the calorie fairy just did not agree and she tacked on some extra poundage darn her!

So here I am looking through all my cookbooks looking for a salad recipe that looks good that is not filled with tons of calories. I am starting to think that as long as there is lettuce in the meal it should count. I did Google salad and found one shrimp salad that looks really good right now. Yumm!

Then there is this salmon salad and I think it looks good too.

You can never go wrong with a fruit salad either.
So there may be hope for me.
I just love pasta salad.
I think there might be to many calories in that though.
Maybe a jello salad?

I like this one because it is happy!
Anyway I am on a Salad quest!
If I find a good one I will share.
SO BEWARE CALORIE FAIRY!
i WILL BEAT YOU!!!
























No comments:
Post a Comment