Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Over Load!!!



Oh my gosh!
When you consider PSP or ISP schooling there is a ton of information you have to research!! I am finding myself dreaming about all the options that are out there!!! I would rather just sleep.

I have set up appointments with a few schools to go over their programs. The best info I have gotten is that some of the JC's around here will give double credit for some core classes. So Aimee could be getting a few college credit courses taken care of before she even gets there!!! RIGHT ON!!

So much for me to learn in such a short amount of time.
Yikes! I better get on this!
Any tips would be appreciated, really.

2 comments:

50s Housewife said...

Well I don't even know what ISP schooling is, so I'm no help. Sorry! Hope it goes well though. :)

Aimie said...

Oh sorry, ISP is Independent Study Program. Thank you for the kind thoughts! :)