Okay,
here is my problem,
why I can't sleep at night,
Aimee will be starting High School soon.
Not a big deal huh?
Yeah that is what you think. I swear the things I hear that these kids are doing in JR HIGH is insane!!! There are things these 11, 12 & 13 year olds do that makes me wonder where their parents are. These kids are not even letting themselves be kids anymore. I know of one really good family that has a daughter doing some questionable choice activities lately. So what am I to do? Leave my daughter with these people that I question their values? Do I send her to a school of 4,000 to be the shining example and hope that she does not tarnish herself? Or do I do the independent schooling?
I have just started actively looking into the ISP High schools.
I don't know what else to do.
I am still praying about this. I want to do what is best for her and her future. I know that no matter what I choose she will be out there in the world ALONE with all the people I deem inappropriate anyway. I just want to keep her spirit untarnished for as long as I can, I don't just mean no sex either. I'm meaning the cruel and hurtful things that children are capable of as well.
An example, a girl kissing another girl (not a peck) in the back of the bus just to tick off her ex-boyfriend, knowing the other girl really likes her. Okay I geuss that could be a sex issue. How about this, one girl telling another girl that she is irritating and has no idea why she even has friends because she is such a loser right in front of the boy everyone knows she has a crush on. When in fact the really irritating girl is the accuser who just really wants to be popular and thinks that hurting others is the way to climb the social ladder. Oh that just irks me!!! I would love to keep Aimee away from all that.
Anyway this is where my brain has been lately.
























No comments:
Post a Comment