
A/C work.
That has been going on at our house now for quite a few days.
Our house is not that big.
Neither is the addition.
Yes it will be big to us, but in the real estate world, our house is still not that big.
Topping this off the a/c work is only for the addition.
The rafters are open,no crawling around needed yet we are spending soooooo many days waiting for the installer to show up and do a bit of his work.
I am just frustrated this morning.
I know how my husband does not stop and takes such pride in his work that I have come to expect that others are the same.
Yes I am discouraged that some people are not as concerned with their work but was pleasantly surprised by the man who will be doing our stucco. He was a bit tardy, but he seems very honest.
Thank you God.
This gentleman broke down every step for my brain to be able to comprehend what he was talking about and the reason why he would do what he needed to do. He also let me know what we could do to make this a lesser expensive job yet just as well done.
Again, Thank you God.

Then on the 4th we are having some other gentlemen come down to dig and form some forms for us to get the patio deck foundation poured the following week. I am hoping that we have picked an honest and competent person for this job as well.

So as frustrating as this week has been things are moving around here. Our addition will be done eventually.
I just keep reminding myself everything happens for a reason.

This is going to be a beautiful addition.
Pictures will follow when there is something new to show you all! :) LOL!
























No comments:
Post a Comment