
It is such a beautiful cloudy day outside.
I think I should move to Oregon or Washington because I LOVE this weather!
The air is crisp and clean. That is not usual for Southern California.
I love that it is not to hot nor to cold.
It's just lovely outside.
Aside from that, the munchkins have a birthday party to go to this afternoon.
My friends son is turning 4 today.
He is into the whole Hero thing that I think is so cute!
There is a whole collection of little Christian action figures you can get at Family Christian Center so that your little man can be a action hero for God.

Here he is Bibleman!
Cute huh?
He is the defender of faith.
There are little videos, books, t-shirts and action figures.
I know this is the one that his mom would like him to emulate.
I am gonna be the bad friend though.
See, I know that Landan really wants to be...

Stormtrooper.
His party is all about swords to, so we went with the

Lightsaber
and action figures.
Yes, I should follow his moms example and buy the Bibleman things that are at least headed toward teaching the lad about fighting for the right reason. I think that she is such a good mom though that I could buy him anything and she would show him how God would want him to use it correctly. Yeah I was sucking up a bit there, but she could.
I have loved the Star Wars battles since I was what seven? That is over thirty some years, but we won't go there now. You can use the battle of good and evil with that movie for teaching about God too. I have. So my personal love of an old movie and book series won out and he is about to become a STAR WARS FAN! Just like me.
I just signed Michael and Becca up for soccer camp today to.
Yikes that was expensive!
It is only for a week or so but I am hoping that they will learn some skills that they don't normally get in their AYSO coaching. It is something active to do too.
At least they will have fun!
I have to remember to send the Fathers Day cards out too!
They are all done just have the wrong stamps on them.
That is pretty much my hum drum day today
























No comments:
Post a Comment