Monday, June 15, 2009

So Lucky



Hubby and Michael Jr have been working on our exsisting second bathroom since we are standing still on the addition (again) waiting for the A/C guy to come and put his part in and for the stucco guy to come paper the house so we can pass inspection.

I will post pictures of the finished work very soon.
They guys painted in a dark room first the white primer, then the white trim and last the wall color. It is a light brown with a bit of a yellow tint to it. I did not pick it because it has a yellow tint but because the existing tile is like a Dijon mustard color. This way they match. It turned out pretty good to!
They put up the new light bar, mirrors and fan.

We haven't found a sink that we like yet so that is still the same old late 70's early 80's style sink. Hey but the rest looks good!
I am also looking for new and inexpensive bobbles to put up in there. I was going to just go out and buy stuff just to fill up the space but I think I will take my time and have some fun finding deals in the most unexpected spots, like the Goodwill.

Maybe Marshalls will have some nice art work to put on the walls?


No comments: