Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My baby is 14!!!!



You are such a blessing!
You have been since the moment you were conceived.
I thank God for your sweet soul every day.
You are such a loving young lady with so much a head for you.
May God bless you with many wonderful adventures this year.

You are Amazing!
Happy birthday my gorgeous daughter!
I love you!



3 comments:

Grandma said...

DITTO TO THE TWO OF YOU, DAUGHTER AND DAUGHTER'S DAUGHTER

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimie....

What a great post. Holy cow, what a beautiful daughter you have there.... just like her Momma!!!

Thanks for the visit and comment on my blog this morning. I love comment "love"

I love your blog... I laughed when I saw "5 more minutes" on your side bar. LMAO I say that ALL the time...... ALL THE TIME.

I'm following you now....

Michele

Aimie said...

Awwhhh, thanks ladies!