Friday, July 1, 2011

Last day of VBS

 VBS this year is called Supertropolis!
I hope I spelled that right.
It is so cute, all about being a hero for Jesus.
I love how much our church gets into these things!
Look at all the effort people went to volunteering.
This does not even include all the people that are showing up everyday to set up and clean up!!

Anywho here are some pictures from Sunday, before kiddos came to play and learn.

Check out those trees!
Don't they look like lollipops!!
There is a little jail off to the side, those pictures did not turn out so good.

 
The movie theater is playing The Adventures of Illinois Jones!! 
I just love that!!

Then off to the left there is a gas station. A VW Bug is parked in front of it!
To the right they built 3 or 4 little shops. My favorite is the candy store. I will have to see if I can get a better picture of that one!!

Just love the cuteness!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Thanks for your prayers today.

:) :) :)