Today... I think I will take the munchkins to the library.
Outside it is...overcast. I so love it!! I went out and gardened and did not have to wear a hat or sunglasses!! It was wonderful!!!
I can smell...the laundry. I love the smell of Gain fabric softener in the wash and in the dryer. It just smells homey.
In the oven for dinner...thawing out some meat. I think I am gonna make some spaghetti and a nice salad for the evening meal tonight.
What I have been thinking about...God has really been on my mind a bunch. He and I have been having dialog all week. I have a friend who needs my prayers on something I see as having only one positive outcome. ( The results of this situation are entirely up to a person of legal authority.) The situation is not going the way "I want". I know in my mind God is the only one in control and knows how to handle the problem. I just wish it was "my" way. I just keep having to tell my self that I am fallible. I can only see so far. I can only see my wants. He sees all. He knows all. He is in control. Heart wrenching but I am sure in the future, hopefully not the to distant future I will see his wisdom and be glad for it. (hopefully my way will be the right way too!!)
The project I am working on...I just bought some really cute material and I think I am going to make myself a nightie/tank top with one yard and a 70's tank top for me and Belle...or maybe Becca.
My mood today...I feel really relaxed. I am getting things accomplished. Having a bit of time to read books just for my pleasure, no school themed books. I am having a bit more time to blog which I enjoy. It is not to hot nor to bright. Just seems like things are nice today.
What I am reading...I just finished Morrigan's Cross this morning. I know I am still into some of the vampire books. This one is nothing like Twilight though, more the battle of good versus evil. I have been reading the 100 minute Bible too. It is a kind of Cliff's Notes of the Bible. Nice refresher book. So tomorrow, or maybe later I will start reading the next Morrigan's Cross book, The Dance of the gods, the battle will continue.
School stuff...well I thought I had all the stuff I needed for the kiddos to start school next month and as I was checking this morning I realized I am missing a few things. So I had to order a couple of them and I will have to order the rest later. Bummer. I can still start on the first. The stuff I need is just an extra book for Bible lessons and I forgot 7th grade English text book. Some how I ordered everything else but the text book. Duh. Great I can give him a test but no daily lessons. Oh I have the teacher's addition so he can still learn just not follow along.
A picture to share...
Belle got some money for her birthday and had really wanted to get a Baby Alive doll. She has wanted one for so long. The fact that she got to go buy it for herself made this baby even more special for her. She is so happy!!!
Have a blessed day friend!

























No comments:
Post a Comment