My husband had some friends from work over for a potluck and pool party #2 the other night.
Wow, these guys brought some great food to share. I made my beans by request. I guess they are a favorite with the guys :) The other food was great too. One guy brought cerveche, another brought carne asada, there was salsa and chips all sorts of choices. It was byob, bring your own beverage too but I put out this great strawberry leomonade that was sucked down without haste. Darn it. That would have been a great leftover!!
The guys had a really nice time together though. It was nice for them to see each other outside of work and just relax together. So they played pool and darts.
I have no idea who won anything. They were just having fun.
Here are some of the late night bunch.
Most of the guys left by 11:00 to go home to their wives.
The single guys stayed a bit longer.
They want to do it again.
We will see...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment