Okay, the sandwiches I posted before looked so cute to make. They were a bit harder than I thought.
I did not use the parsley because my munchkins hate them so that would just be a waste.
I used curly red lettuce instead.
The lunch meat was hard to cut in a design for a sandwich.
The eyes in the original were olives and my munchkins really were against that so I used...chocolate chips. The cheese for the whites of the eyes I just took a cheese stick and sliced it thin but I think the original had used a small circular cookie cutter on a slice of cheese, only because those seem larger. Either that or they used smaller bread. The sad part if that is true is that I went to the store and actually bought bread so that it would be smaller than the bread that I usually make.
Here is how they turned out though.
Kinda look like big ostrich heads huh?
Maybe dinosaur heads??
It was an experience.
I will try it again, but not today.
























No comments:
Post a Comment