Friday, August 12, 2011

spent the day at Bass Pro Shop

It  was hot so we headed down to Bass Pro Shop at Victoria Gardens.
It is so cool there!
The kids love when we go and everyone else is at work or school and they can have the shooting range all to themselves.
 Becca rocked it!!
Belle was pretending to shoot too and then  
"Please Mommy, Please Daddy can I shoot too??"

 Yes, we let Belle shoot.
She actually got a few!!
All by herself!!

 Michael Jr is in heaven!
 Look at that concentration!!!
If we could afford it (only by money falling out of the sky from an anonymous airplane that no one else saw or this mysterious money fall from and into our yard. I know I dream good huh??) he would so love to have one of these in our house, heck he would love to have it in his room!!!
 When it was time to go we grabbed a few Moon Pies to snack on before we left. 
The girls ran into this poor guy who just would not smile for a picture no matter what we tried.

This was the best part.
When we left Michael Jr was so bummed. He really wanted to stay there all day long and look at the guns, archery stuff, ATC's you know all the boy stuff. So he did not want a Moon Pie, he was just sulking. Belle finally got him to have a bite of her Moon Pie and made him smile. He was much more chipper after that. Ahhh a little sister's love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I suppose I've been away from the US far too long to ever remember Bass Pro Shops having shooting ranges for the little ones.