Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Michael Jr. got himself a new toy

 Michael Jr saved his money and bought himself a new airsoft pellet gun.


He is so excited!! He has gone through his whole thing of pellets already!!

Before I had kiddos I swore I would never buy my son a gun.
I was scared that it would promote violence.

Yeah, 

now I have a son and I see that they are born violent.
LOL!!
He loves to knock stuff down, stunt man tricks, tear stuff apart, punch weight bags (we are not promoting the sister hitting), play army, hunt critters in the yard...

He is just a boy.

So I have learned.

So much for my hippie way of thinking,
 
but I am going to have an amazing soldier in the army one day.
I will stand next to him, his real weapon, and be so proud of the man that he has become.


No comments: