Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Today is our Anniversary!!

Wow!
15 years ago today my husband put a band of gold around my finger and in front of God and our families took me as his wife. I in turn pledged my heart, soul and life to him.

I can remember every detail about that day.
Not because I knew the  pictures would be incredible or the dress I had found was perfect for me but because it was the day that my best friend took my heart and promised to hold it for me.

He has made me so proud to be his wife.
Through all my learning to be one he has eaten my burned dinners and said they were delicious. He has found a way to let me be at home and care for our children and our home. He has stood behind me as we took the plunge into homeschooling. He has looked at me way heavier and droopier after 4 pregnancies and still tells me I am beautiful and turn him on. He comes home to me every night. He chooses to take a job with less money to bless us with his presence instead of just being a paycheck. He goes with me to church, when it is his only day off and would rather sleep in because he knows it is important to me. 
He is amazing.

He is wonderful.

He is my everything.

Without him I would not be me...the true me...the me I am with him is the me I like to be.

Happy anniversary my love.

May God bless us with many more!

I love you from the depths of my soul!




Song of Solomon 7:10-12 I belong to my lover, and his desire is for me. Come, my lover, let us go to the countryside, let us spend the night in the villages. Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded, if their blossoms have opened, and if the pomegranates are in bloom- there I will give you my love.


3 comments:

~Sandy said...

Happy anniversary!!!1 I pray God blesses you with many many more:) I was thinking of yall today when I was cleaning my kitchen and saw my pretty rainbow picture hanging on the fridge:)

Aimie said...

Sandy, you are so kind! Thank you for the wonderful wishes for our anniversary!!

Love ya ((BIG HUGS))
Aimie

Laurel said...

Happy Anniversary!!!


We will be celebrating our 29th in a couple of weeks.


Laurel :)