I know I am behind...again.
We had a bug run through our house and, well you know how that goes.
Anyway, on a happier note,
my husband was found on facebook by two of his old neighbor friends from when he was a kiddo!
How cool is that?
Pretty neat I thought.
So we had them over for dinner!
Didn't plan on the cold weather.
BRRRRR!!!
They were good sports though and hung out with me while I tried to BBQ chicken for them.
Actually, I did not do to bad.
I bundled up, faced my fear and did it!
I have been scared to go near that sucker since it puffed a big flame at me, I think 2 years ago, and burned my face! So this was a big thing for me, and I did it!!
The kids all played kinect together.
I know how hard it was for them.
Stuck with people who you don't know from Adam and to make your parents proud you have to act like you are having a good time. I think it was easier for some of the kiddos than the others.
As to be expected of coarse.
Oh and these two found my bean dip and stayed right there keeping it safe till it was all gone!
That made me happy!!
These two families were a pleasure to meet.
I loved learning new things about my husbands past from a totally different perspective.
Gave me new insight on him.
I hope we can do something with them again soon.
Belle thinks that would be fun too.
:)
























No comments:
Post a Comment