Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful for...






Oh Darn!

I got behind again!!

So I have a few thankfuls to post...

I am thankful that I did not just go to bed this morning after I sent my husband off to work. I was really tired and was being tempted to just go back to bed skipping my morning prayer time on my knees and jump back into my warm bed. Instead I knelt on the carpet in front of my bedroom slider looked up at the stars peeking out from behind the clouds that were creeping in silent waves and began my thanks and requests with the Lord. Suddenly a star shot out of the sky! 

How beautiful!!

A shooting star!!

I am so blessed to have seen that!! I love them!!

Thank you Lord for such a gift! Oh my!! Was that another??

It was!!

As I prayed this morning I was blessed to see 4 shooting stars. What a wonderful gift! I am so glad I waited to cuddle up in my bed with a book.

Yesterdays thankful was for time. I am always worried about how much time I have to get things done. There is never enough of it. Yesterday though, I just let things go. It took more time to get school finished...almost all day really, left a few things for today like finishing the laundry, vacuuming the house, getting the mirrors in the bathroom clean.

You know what?

The world did not end.

My house was not as clean as it usually is when I get  up, but I was not stressed when I went to bed and slept better than I had in quite a while.

That was quite a blessing.

Not that I plan on letting all my responsibilities slide like that every day, but once in a while...its nice to just enjoy my family.

Maybe I should try that again on CHRISTmas day??

Ha ha!! Like that could ever happen!!

     Wonder what I will be thankful for tomorrow??

No comments: