Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some Younger Girl Time...What I am thankful for.

Today I am thankful for some younger girls and Mommy time!!

  
The sad thing is until a few weeks ago I had completely forgotten about it.

So since I had taken Aimee and Samantha out for a tea I thought it would be nice to take the younger two out for a tea with Mommy as well.
This place is great with little girl "teas"!

So we got dressed really nice and went out before the lunch time rush...


 ...we just made it!

Our server brought the tea and cookies out for the girls.

 Belle was so cute how she took such care pouring her "tea" (it was actually chilly apple juice which the girls enjoyed so much more than hot tea).
 Yummy!
 Becca got a picture of her tea and cookies before they disappeared again!



We then had tuna fish sandwiches to make it a meal.

The girls really said they had a good time.

Mostly I think they enjoyed getting to spend some time doing something "big girl" just with mommy.

Think I might just have to do this again with them next month!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

That looks like the "tea" and cookies that Bridget's girls had when we went out for brunch a few weeks ago. Such a cute little restaurant.

If it's not the same place ... you guys are blessed with several fun little places to take your girls for tea parties.


:) :) :)