I am trying to put down something that I am thankful for every day this month.
I know I am going to be busy and miss a few, but if the thought is in my heart then maybe it will make me notice the good that much more every day.
So since I am behind by a few here are 5 things I am thankful for:
1~ My amazing, loving, handsome, intelligent, funny, inspiring, heart holding husband. I love you so much honey!!
2~ I am thankful for my amazing children that teach me so much every single day!
3~ I am thankful for the pumpkins we had for Halloween that made the best pumpkin pie and made my home smell so good on Wednesday!!
4~I am thankful for the time my husband and I spend together in the morning having coffee and chit chatting before he goes to work. So thankful that he HAS a job too. We are blessed!
5~Today I am thankful for the early morning chill that was in the air. I cuddled up with my hot cup of coffee and a good book while the kiddos were still sleeping and the husband was out on a bike ride. The quiet before the chaos. It was lovely.
Now what to write tomorrow???
























3 comments:
God is good!!!! He sure has been good to both of our families. ((hugs))
A chill in the air? What ... did it get down to 60 or something? :)
Oh how nice and WARM it was when I was in your area last week.
So sorry we didn't get to meet.
:) :) :)
I love you ladies!!!
Post a Comment