Monday, November 21, 2011

Cake Decorating Class


I thought Becca and I needed some alone bonding time so I signed us up for a cake decorating class.

So then we invited friends to join us too...

I guess it is still just us time?
Our instructor is a little dry. She is going through something personal right now that requires her to be at the hospital at a moments notice and I think she just does not have her heart into teaching a bunch of strangers how to ice a cake right now.


Here is what she taught us how to do though...

 This is Becca's cake.

It is such a "Becca" cake.

I love it!
 Then this is mine.

 My icing was dry.

Still it was fun to spend time with Becca.

Have 2 more classes to share together!!

This should be fun!!

This is what I am  thankful for today.

1 comment:

~Sandy said...

Neat!!!! I think the cakes are beautiful!!!!!