
The shower is a bad excuse but I have forgotten to post my latest memorization.
the last one was:
The disciple is not above his master, nor is the servant above his lord.
Matthew 10:24
KJV
Now I am learning this week:
For by thee I have run through a troop; by my God I have leapt over a wall.
Samuel II 22:30
KJV
For me this one has a lot to do with this past week. I have found a way to do some tasks that I felt were not going to be able to be done financially, so they would not be done to the best of my ability. Through prayer, I have done it. It is still going to be tough to catch up money wise but I have done what needed to be done and I have faith that God has been there helping me. That is how I have done all that I have accomplished this past week. I will get through this obstacle. God is there for me.
























1 comment:
I am looking forward to following your blog! It's adorable and I enjoyed reading your posts!
Post a Comment