Monday, February 9, 2009

my diaper cake


This is the Diaper Cake that I worked on this weekend.
It is pretty cute but it is not quite done yet.
I have the top ready for the fresh flowers that we will put in the morning of the shower and it sill needs some fresh baby's breath and greenery but for the most part it turned out pretty good I guess. Dana should like it that is the main point any way. I also think that this one just took a real long time because I had never made one before. Next time it will be a "piece of cake" ha ha!

Wow, getting ready for this shower is really taking a lot of time. I have never thrown a shower for a whole church congregation before. It is fun though. Just more work than a small one at home.

3 comments:

~Sandy said...

That is not just good it is beautiful!!!! You done a wonderful job on it. I've noticed the diaper cakes are becoming more and more popular. We've had them at he last few showers I've been to, but they weren't nearly as pretty as yours:)

Aimie said...

How sweet thank you!

Helene said...

Wow, that is beautiful!!!! I'm sure the Mama-to-be is gonna love it!!!! A friend of mine made me a diaper cake for my last baby shower and I couldn't bare to take it apart for weeks b/c it was too beautiful!

Thanks for the follow! I added myself to your follow list!