Monday, February 16, 2009

The Shower


Here are some pics from the shower this weekend.
This ended up being the cake table.


Our front table,


The edibles we served.
We had fruit, chocolate, croissants, nuts, crackers and brie.
The coffee and tea were served in the back by the presents and prize table. The tables for guests had cloth napkins tied with ribbons and pitchers of orange water. We put out the china dishes and beautiful glass goblets.


Then if you preferred we also had strawberry lemonade instead.
Isn't the pitcher adorable?
I bought it special.
I love it soooooo much!


Here was the cake.

This was such a lovely event.
Quite a few members of the church showed up to bring this new baby into our congregation in such a sweet and loving way. I am really honored that they let my friend Pamela and I do this for them. It was really fun too!

1 comment:

50s Housewife said...

Wow! What a beautiful shower!