Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Fill in's

#111

ffi



And...here we go!

1. It seems like _I can never finish cleaning the house____.

2. _Flush the toilet____ when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you __would eat it___ I'd _cook it____!

4. _Safe warm huggs____ is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means _stupid Hallmark holiday____.

6. _God____ gives me strength.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _playing card games with the kids____, tomorrow my plans include _THE BABY SHOWER____ and Sunday, I want to _go to church and then come home and recover from the baby shower____!

5 comments:

Joyful Days said...

Agreeing with you on much of your list!

Anonymous said...

#2...YES! :)
Happy weekend!

Irish said...

I am right there with you on number 2! baby showers can be exhausting..but also a lot of fun. I hope that you enjoy the one you go to.

Beth said...

Thanks for your comments on my blogs.

We have the same for #6. That's cool.

~Sandy said...

Great Fill-Ins. I didn't get mine done on Friday...grrrr
Anyhow. it looks like you had a great weekend!