Friday, February 6, 2009
Friday Fill in's
My answers are in italics:
Outside my window... the rain is softly falling.
The time is...10:13 am.
Today I feel... Peaceful and happy that it is raining.
I am thinking... I love blogging with Belle sleeping on my chest.
At the moment, I am thankful for...my family, gosh I love them.
I am going...to church to pick up some linen napkins to prepare for the baby shower next week.
I am wearing...my ugly cleaning sweats and a t shirt.
I wish...I we could afford to have more munchkins.
I am reading...Plum Spooky.
I am working on...Getting Aimee into a good homeschooling program for next year.
I am hoping...that this baby shower for my friend Dana turns out more than incredibly spectacular.
I am hearing...the rain fall and my keyboard clicking away.
Around the house...is a mess. The kitchen sinks backed up and I still have clean up to do from that mess yesterday.
One of my favorite... snacks is homemade cookies.
As for the weekend tonight I am looking forward to...going to the bookstore with the munchkins...tomorrow they include...Pamela coming over so we can finish the diaper cake and press napkins together...On Sunday I want to... go to church and see if I get more verbal RSVP's to Dana's shower.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
I thought this was a neat way to sum up a day. It's so hard at times coming up with something worth writing about...atleast it is for me at times. Glad you found these useful:)
Hugs,Sandy
Post a Comment