Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill in's

#110

ffi



Questions courtesy of YellowRose this week; thanks, friend! And...here we go!

1. Please don't tell me how much I weigh_.

2. Can you _drink to much coffee____ in the morning?

3. The color __brown___ makes me want to __relax___!

4. I have a craving for __cookies, homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies___.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it _when my husband & I had time to cuddle in bed ALONE____.

6. Eyes are the _windows of the soul____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to the bookstore with the kids_____, tomorrow my plans include getting ready for a baby shower next week_____ and Sunday, I want to __make a big dinner___!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4. I have a craving for __cookies, homemade peanut butter chocolate chip cookies___.

Mmmmmmmm me too now :)

cre8tivkj said...

I said the color of my son's eyes want to make me kiss him (they are brown! Your kiddos are darling!