Here we are, Becca, Michael Jr, Belle and I, getting ready to watch Becca's first ice skating competition.
Nerves were on edge.
Here is Becca trying out the ice at the Pasadena Ice Skating rink.
I took her there one time before so she would be a bit more comfortable and hopefully less nervous for the competition.
She looked so cute out there practicing her routine.
Here she is actually competing.
Out on the ice all by herself with tons of strangers watching her routine.
She is so brave.
This is the best spin she has ever done too.
Look at the concentration.
I was so proud of her.
Tears were welling up in my eyes and I had a huge lump in my throat.
Even Michael Jr yelled louder than anyone when she had finished.
"Yeah Becca!!"
I wanted to hug her so bad when she had finished but I was not allowed in the skaters area.
Besides I saw her coach was hugging her and giving her tons of praise.
Love Coach Rebecca!
Now on the the 20 minute wait to see how she did....
























No comments:
Post a Comment