
A friend of mine had just finished reading this book not that long ago. She and I started talking about it. She had me hooked and I had to get one and start reading. I actually grabbed my Kindle and downloaded it right then and there.
This book is about being in love with our most amazing God. It is an easy read. Nothing is too much to understand. There are no big words that you have to ponder over wondering if you are getting what the author is talking about. It is just plain and simple. It is so simple, that you have to put it down often and have conversations with God about the simple yet powerful words you just read. You know alot of what is in the book, it is just Francis Chan, the author, challenges you to really put God first. Really put Him first, in everything. Isn't that what God asks of us anyway? Mr. Chan just kind of reminds you that we are servants of the Lord, not just doing what we want and qualifying it as being good so we are considered good Christians. God comes first, always...always. He sets it up easily and makes it understandable for everyone. It is nice because he has a web page that goes along with the book and little video snippets to add to your reading experience. Check it out www.crazylovebook.com Even the pictures are beautiful. I have really enjoyed reading this book.
























1 comment:
This sounds like an awesome book:) Thanks for sharing. I need to see if I can find it. BTW I love your new header...it is soooo cute...not sure If I had told you that yet. ((hugs))
Post a Comment