Thursday, May 6, 2010

National Day of Prayer



This is something that we all should do every single day.
It is so sad that our country was founded on the belief in God and Christianity and now we must make a "holiday" to remember to pray.

One nation under God...
I pray that is what we become today.

We (our family) will be praying for our country, the people who serve this country, those in pain, those in poor health mental or physical, those without, those with to much, those who need, those who need to be needed, those who are alone by choice or by situation, the babies born and those waiting to enter this world, the elderly and those who have passed.

So much to pray for, so little time.



I will pray for my husband.
I will pray for my children.
I will pray for my friends, family and neighbors.
I will pray for you.

Have a blessed day.

No comments: