Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book



Outside my window: I see our little dog sitting in the sun on the stairs sniffing the light breeze that is tickling his nose.

I am thinking: I should be working on my sewing projects instead of blogging...we all have our priorities :)

I am thankful: that I had time to spend with my husband this morning just he and I.

I am wearing: a cruddy looking sweatshirt and cute sleep pants. I kno
w it is late in the AM but who do I have to impress right now?? The two year old or the 14 year old in the same lounging clothes??

I am remembering: I still need to blog about how much I dislike Dish Network and how incredibly badly they have been treating me since I quit their service.

I am going to: finish beading that other sock for Belle!! I have told her for 2 days I would finish it for her and I will at some point and time!!

I am reading: curriculum catalogs right now. I am seeing if anything else catches my eye that also fits into my budget!!

I am hoping: that I am doing a good enough job raising my munchkin
s. I worry about if I am doing enough to keep them on the right path. Temptation is so strong for them sometimes that I pray their "Jesus Bubble" as I call it, is strong enough to keep them out of the worst of it.

I am hearing: the dogs barking at some critter hiding in the jasmine in the backyard. No wait, in the trees. Nope,behind the trash cans. Hold on, by the telephone pole. Wait, its moving again!

From the kitchen: I am defrosting chicken breast so that I can dip them in egg and then roll them in crush onion crisps later. Already made the pasta salad for the side dish, but what else to make...hummm???

A picture to share:

My own little Miss America!!

No comments: