
FOR TODAY Outside my window... the wind is starting to blow through the trees and the sun is keeping the air warm.
I am thinking... that we will have chicken and corn for dinner.
I am thankful for... the time I got to spend with my husband this past weekend. From the kitchen... I made the most wonderful chocolate chip cookies that I filled with veggies and the kiddos don't even know!! :) Well now they do :)
I am wearing... jeans, tank top with a short sleeve sweater with no shoes.
I am creating... new curtains for my bedroom.
I am going... to go outside and garden in just a little while. I think after I put dinner in the oven.
I am reading... Getting organized. I just can't seem to do it myself!!
I am hoping... that I will be able to do a good job on the bedroom curtains, I am so nervous!!
I am hearing... Max and Ruby in the background. It will give me just enough time to blog for a bit!!
Around the house... the mini munchkins are watching Max and Ruby with Belle and the oldest munchkin is practicing her photography outside.
One of my favorite things... is hearing the munchkins giggle!!
Here is picture for thought I am sharing..


























No comments:
Post a Comment