Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Billards anyone??


Our tax refund finally came.
I like to save it and forget about it so that when times get lean I am sure that we will have enough money in the bank to make the house payments, utility payments, buy food and so forth. This year I was not as careful.
I know I should have been but...well, we have wanted a billiards table for years. We have the space for one now and I know the kiddos will use it.
Shoot, they love it!!


Michael Jr and Becca even came up with a way that Belle could play with them.
She takes her own turn just does not get a stick.
Michael Jr is actually REALLY GOOD!!
I mean really good!!
He has the knack that is for sure.
Michael Jr has already had a friend over to play and we haven't had it a week!!
The idea was that it would give the kids another reason to have their friends over to our house instead of going somewhere else...I guess it is working!! :)

Okay and for the practical buy, we needed a new couch.
Ours in the living room is old.
To me that is not a good enough reason to buy a new one either but, it has really seen better days. It sags and smells.
Yuck.
This one is pretty.
It is trippy though.
Sometimes it looks gold and other times it looks olive.
Weird huh?
Either way it matches, we all fit and it has 2 recliners!
It cost less than our original 2 leather couches that we bought 15 years ago too.
Go figure!

So anywho, we are now ready to entertain guests in our almost finished addition.

Billiards anyone?

No comments: