Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday fill in's

#174

pink and blue


And...here we go!

1. I was _sleeping and now I am not____________.
2. ___Putting Belle to sleep here in my arms on the couch____ and I left my book _wayyyyy over there where I can see it but not even touch it with my toes. Bummer________.
3. Why _do the munchkins always forget to refill the toilet paper roll when there is no paper left on it??_________.
4. ______God_______ was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my grandfather's favorite sayings was ____"I love me little fambliy" ( yes the b is supposed to be there, it was so cute when he would say that.)__________.
6. __Elation ______--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _helping hubby tile the bathroom____, tomorrow my plans include _grocery shopping and helping tile the bathroom____ and Sunday, I want to _go to church and have a picnic with the munchkins____!

No comments: