For Mother's Day I got some baby butterflies(caterpillars). Here is a shot of them a few days old. They had doubled in size already. Today 4 of the 6 of them are in cocoons. Those pictures are not to clear. They are growing though!!
Such a creative gift. I love it. I can't wait till they turn into butterflies. we use to have catipillers all over a bush in our front yard and we'd wait and wait and wait for them to hatch. Loved it!
God has given me so many wonderful blessings. The best blessing is that I am the wife to an incredibly sexy man and we have 4 beautiful munchkins together. Our life is busy and loud! Wouldn't change any of it! I am one lucky woman who thanks God for this life every single day.
1 comment:
Such a creative gift. I love it. I can't wait till they turn into butterflies. we use to have catipillers all over a bush in our front yard and we'd wait and wait and wait for them to hatch. Loved it!
Post a Comment